Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Time to Trash It !!!!

So, since my husband and I have our second wedding anniversary creeping up I wanted some sexy-type gift to give him. And after seeing how amazing my friend Lori looked in her "Trash the Dress" photos, I thought that would be perfect!

I contacted my friend Rachel of August Tea Photography and last Sunday we trashed it! The session was so much fun- first we started behind a vacant building, then we moved on to a local beach and finally I took the big plunge and got my booty in the water!!! It was a blast! I always loved being in front of the camera when I was younger- and lately I've been spending most of my time behind it- so it was nice to step out in front again for awhile and feel sexy.

Here are a few of my favorites...so far...







No comments: