Thursday, August 5, 2010

Beautiful Cali Bouquets

Back in 2007 when I was married, my mother, my maid-of-honor and I put together all of the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. Since then I have been asked by a couple people to do bouquets for their weddings.

One of these people was my friend Emily who I graduated from Graduate school with. Emily's wedding was in May of this year and I was so busy putting the bouquets together and getting ready for our housewarming that I forgot to post pictures!

Emily also used the same wedding photographer I did, Amanda Williams from Amanda Williams Photography (photos displayed). Amanda is not only a great photographer, but a super cool person and Emily loved her photos, as I did.

Below are a few pictures of the bouquets I created for Emily and Dax's Big Day! I think they turned out great and were super easy to do.





No comments: