Friday, June 25, 2010

FB and WTF!!!!

So, I took a two month break from Facebook and would you believe it...I survived!!! LOL!!! Got back on mainly to see photos of the babies I was missing out on and to say hi to a few peeps I only talk to on FB...I've decided to just hide the annoying people and set some FB limits for myself...sometimes it nice just to see what everyone is up to- but I am SO OVER the bullshit that comes with some social networking...people really need to think twice about what they put on those sites...me included...

Moving on...went to the doctors today to get a second opinion about the benign lesion in my head...yeah and the doctor (after I waited two hours to see him)- said he couldn't read my MRI films, wanted another MRI and I had to reschedule another appointment (and take another half day off work to boot)- W.T.F!!! If you wouldn't accept my old MRI why the hell wouldn't you had me get another MRI prior to my appointment. I swear I am so over doctors- I'm in a damn doctors office every other week, literally- for one issue or another. Here's a tip to all the doctors out there...if you can't bother to be good at your job, or at least fake giving a crap, then maybe you need to seek another profession...I hear Chrysler is calling people back...

On a happier note- I got my new lens in, and i LOVE it!!! Very exciting!!! Work is going as good as can be expected and I am looking forward to my vacation coming soon!!! Can't beat 6 weeks off a year...thank you higher education : )

No comments: