Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Insanity- Day 1- Plyo Circuit

Ok- during this workout I wanted to throw up twice...almost passed out once and I am pretty sure I won't be able to walk tomorrow. But, I am proud of myself. And Fred did awesome!

Hardest part for me- my left calf (the leg with the clot) locked up after the warm-up...yup after the warm-up (which is, in and of itself, a workout)- so it was hard for me to do the jumping moves- I had to take most moves down to a lower intensity. But I kicked ass in the abs and could keep up pretty well on the drills.

Hardest part for Fred- the suicide drills (yup, you read that right). Basically jumping down and back into a push-up position, doing 4 speed push-ups, 8 mountain climbers and then jumping back up...just to do it all over again as fast as you can without a break...but he kicked ass in endurance and needed fewer rests than I did.

Day two- resistance circuit...and maybe some ibuprofen.

1 comment:

Lori Z said...

Omg, that sounds horrible lol.