Monday, April 26, 2010

T minus 24 hours...

Who knew? Who really would ever think that I would have so much in common with Jillian Michaels? Really- its kinda freaky. Only child, parents divorced at age 12- sought solice in food until her 5'2" frame ballooned to 175 pounds. Also, sought solice in older men and fake IDs (sorry mom). Eventually, Jillian found her way to martial arts and the pounds started to fall...her physical body is a manifestation of her emotional well-being. Ok, so- did she read my diary or something?

Not only is she loud-mouthed and stubborn- she does it hard, really hard, all the way...or its not good enough...and she expects the same stead-fast determination from everyone else. I'm sorry Fred, I really am...

So- tomorrow the Insanity begins. Not Jillian Michaels insanity- dare I say, it seems way worse. A commitment to the hardest workout ever put on DVD and the beginning of the hardest, most effective diet.
First, of all let me say- just watching the DVD made me want to throw up. No exaggeration- I was nauseated and had to stop the DVD. I looked over at Fred and his exact words were, "I think we've got ourselves in over our heads here."

Well- we're going for it- 60 days- hopefully my next post won't be from a hospital bed : )

1 comment:

Andrea said...

please be careful!