Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy weekend...

So, last weekend was super busy...Sunday I attended my friend Mary's bridal shower (she is getting married in August). It was a fun shower and I got to re-connect with some old high school peeps...good times!
In addition to the wedding Fred and I attended on Friday night and the bridal shower Sunday; Saturday we took our nephew and niece Richie and Gentry out on the boat for the first time. They had never been on a boat before and while I was slightly worried they would get scared I was so wrong. These kids were balls to the wall! NO FEAR! I was afraid we would have a kid overboard LOL!! We caught a bunch of fish and had a great day. pst...took these with my P&S, not a good idea to bring the fancy camera on the water LOL!

man I love this little girl : )

No comments: