Sunday, June 14, 2009

My twin gets married!!!

This Friday we had a blast at my dear friend Patrina and her husband Tim's wedding. I was a hostess so I arrived early to help with things. Shortly after 5pm they said their vows and we partied it up at Barrister House in Saint Clair Shores. I love these two!
Patrina has got to be one of the most fun, together, understanding people I have ever met. In college we kept each other sane through 15 graduate school credits, my wedding and many ups and downs. She is truly like a sister to me...we always joke about being a Ying Yang...we're just the same only one is black and one is white LOL!!
She lives in Tennessee now so I don't see her nearly enough but we keep in touch and will always have each other's backs.
I love you girl!!! and take care of my new husband ; )
And I also got to party it up again with some of my Wayne State girls; Emily, Ellen and Sarah.

No comments: