Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Winners...

Well on my photo blog, I asked for some votes on photos I am thinking of hanging in our condo. We are gonna be doing some minor redecorating and I thought it would be good to switch out many of our old photos and hang some new ones.
These are the photos I've chosen:

This photo will hang in our bathroom which is purple and white.

These two photos will hang side by side in our main hallway, which is light blue and soon to be light grey printed on 11X14 canvas.

This photos will hang in our bedroom which is brown (not sure where yet) printed on 20X30 canvas.And finally this photo will hang in our bedroom as well printed on 11X15 canvas.
Now, I just got to save up the money to buy them, paint the walls and figure some other decorating ideas out. I'm hoping to pull it all off pretty cheap. I already managed to snag new curtains for the living room (black) for $5 a panel.

2 comments:

Rachel A said...

Isn't redecorating fun!! I need to do some myself.

Andrea said...

should look nice,yep I'm itching to redo our bedroom. Need to repaint and want a new bedframe badly!Checking out Craigs list