Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gentry

Have you ever felt when you were talking to a child like they had an old soul? Like, even though they are very young they "get it" already? Well that is how I feel when I spend time with my niece Gentry. I love this little girl to death and feel like we have a special connection. Not many kids make me want to have a child as much as this little one. There is just something about her.
Fred and I were watching her and her brother (who I also adore) the other day and decided to take some photos...
As the day ended and we fell asleep together on the couch she stretched her little arm around my neck and said..."I yuv you aout Rassshel," ...my heart melted.
B & W- pouting
and in color
ice cream face
gumball mouth
silly girl

big brother Richie playing soccer with uncle Fred

2 comments:

LWLH said...

You have a beautiful neice and nephew : )

Andrea said...

Some children just bond with us from the time they are little. That was how it was for my nephew Tony and I .