Friday, March 6, 2009

Opps!

Did I say I was down 10 lbs? I'm sorry...make that 12 lbs!!! Whoop, whoop!
Gotta love it! I know it will slow down again eventually but I am loving it for the moment anyway. Had some injuries this week that have slowed my work-outs down. Get this...while I was running last week my sports bra somehow managed to burn the skin under my chest so bad that I had a 6 inch long laceration!!! Like it took off the first couple layers of skin!
Its sucked, so I've had to tone it down a bit while that heals. Plus for some reason my legs been hurting a bit this week-so I've decreased my intensity but hoping next week to step it up again.
Problem with being on Coumadin, they want you to eat low Vitamin K (which is in most vegetables) and what do you eat freely when your trying to lose weight...yeah vegetables. So needless to say I have some added challenges, but I am happy with my progress so far and I'm feeling good!
Well off to the gym...taking my Dad home from the nursing home today- so it should be an interesting weekend to say the least...

No comments: