Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's been three years to the day...

...since Fred and I signed the papers and moved into our very own home- our condo. I can't believe it's been three years already! So much has changed since then; friends have been married, divorced and seperated, we've been married, we've had health crisis' and gone to Greece, I've attained my Master's degree and we've welcomed so many new additions into the world! It's amazing how time flies...
It has also been a year this month that I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease by a triple factor blood sample...and digestively I am light years away from the pain I was in this time last year!
I hope we can look back in three more years and see as many accomplishments and fewer set-backs, but one thing is for sure- we are a stronger couple now than we were then and more in love too. There is nothing in this world we can't accomplish if we are together.
I'm thankful for our home and for our lives and appreciative of the blessings as well as the challenges because they have made us who we are today.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Miss said...

I would LOVE to have any recipes you use!! =) Thanks for the offer! =)