Thursday, May 28, 2009

Babies, Babies and more Babies...

So apparently there is a HUGE baby boom going on. And its not just people my age (I always hear how I'm "at that age"- and seriously in this case that does not apply).

I have just learned that my closest Aunt is pregnant, she is 37 and this will be her third child- I am excited to be involved more in this baby's life, I was so young when she had Brandon and Tony. She is due early next year.
And after a long time trying I am also happy to report that Fred's oldest niece, Gail is pregnant too!!!

Our dear friends Jake and Carrie's third baby is due in a couple weeks, and my old co-worker Jillian is due at the end of July with her first child. Four babies on the way! And apparently my cousin Tony and his wife will be working on baby number two over the summer LOL!!!

I am excited for the most part about all of the new arrivals but also a bit worried, three out of four of these babies are "high risk" pregnancies for one reason or another... so I hope they and their mothers stay healthy and happy!
My love to you all!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I know!! what the heck is in the water these days? Best wishes to all the expectant Mos and Dads!

Rachel L said...

I dont know but I'm NOT drinking it!!!!