Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just about half way there...

Well, here we are- four months into the shape-up quest and things are going ok. I am just about at the half-way mark, two stubborn pounds away. Jillian's 30 day cut hasn't been as successful as I had hoped with shedding the pounds, but it has been tremendously helpful in shedding the inches. I have noticed a huge change in the size and tone of my arms and I am finally losing inches in the butt and hips- which always makes me happy since I am "generously" built in those areas LOL.
So all and all things are going well. I would like it to be a quicker process but I did give myself a year to take it off, considering it took me three years to pack it on, I think that's probably fair. Besides its hard to be a good girl all of the time ; )
I have a goal weight in mind but a goal size might be more realistic, weight can be deceiving and I fluctuate a lot from day to day-and I know I've been putting on muscle since I've dropped inches but not necessarily always pounds. So we'll see how things go. I am so excited that summer is just about here- I can get outside for my workouts! : )
And Fred wouldn't let me post his pictures but he is doing very well, he is down 25 pounds now!!!

2 comments:

LWLH said...

Looking good girl..congrats! :)

Andrea said...

WOW huge diferance in the first pics and the last ones! Very impressive. GOOD WORK!!