Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chicago and the Angel

I just returned from Chicago were my mother and I went to visit my cousins Tony, Ann and their new adorable son, Samuel. We had a wonderful visit and got to bond with the new member of the family. I adore my cousin Tony and his family, they are so gracious, cool, funny and down to earth despite their wealth. My new cousin Samuel is an absolute doll! He is laid back, loves to smile and is a joy. He still likes to wake his parents up every couple hours at night but they dont seem to mind much anymore. Its wonderful to see my cousin so happy, you can tell Samuel is the light of his life. I have never seen a more involved, educated father than my cousin. He does as much of the caregiving for Samuel as his wife and I think that is so wonderful. Below are some pictures I took of Samuel, what a beautiful boy!

1 comment:

ThoughtsON said...

What a cutie!!! Love that second picture!