Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Chronic Dose

I have found the most wonderfully supportive blog, through Gluten Free blogs that were sent to me by Rachel; and reading it has been wonderful for me.
I just wanted to share it in case it may help someone else, or someone you know.
A Chronic Dose: http://achronicdose.blogspot.com/
A recent entry about "Can vs. Should" for pregnancy and child raising with Chronic Illness describes the very struggles Fred and I are having now. Its nice to know we are not the only ones. Although it seems most of these readers have chosen adoption, the jury is still out on us for; if, when and how- but either way the decision is not an easy one.
The link to that post is below.
http://achronicdose.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-of-most-complicated-chapters-to.html

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I am glad the posts are helpful--it's definitely a tough (and very individual) decision. Thanks for commenting, and for the links.

Take care,
Laurie

Andrea said...

I can see where these would be very helpful to you. Yes you are faced with some hard decisions. I am confident that the two of you will find your way to the right choice for you.

Rachel A said...

I'm so glad that you found something helpful!!