Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Survey Time !

Survey Fun- apparently I can't seem to get off the computer tonight : )
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30am and then fell back asleep till the damn cats woke me up 5 mins later.
2. Diamonds or pearls: DIAMONDS!!!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? the cinema? lol! Underworld-Rise of the Lycans (see my movie review!!)
4. What is your favorite TV show? House and Biggest Loser are a tie
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? a gluten free rice crisp bar, an apple or a yogurt, sometimes both
6. What is your middle name?Ann
7. What food do you dislike? Brocolli and Spinach, but I know they're good for me so I try to eat them...
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I dont really listen to CDs
9. What kind of car do you drive? the old Contour, baby is still kickin' knock on wood!
10. Favorite sandwich? can't eat bread so no sandwichs for this chick!
11. What characteristic do you most despise? lying
12. Favorite item of clothing? hmm...probably one of my many pairs of shoes
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I've been dying to go to that Health Spa in St. George, Utah but I'd really like to go to Mexico too.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? oh god, no certain brand, whatever fits, looks good and I can afford!
15. Where would you retire to? hmmm...probably somewhere up north like Higgins Lake
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 26th was pretty good, dinner at my favorite place and drinks with friends
17. Favorite sport to watch? none really, but if I have to watch- basketball
18. When is your birthday? 11-15
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? middle of the day...
20. What is your shoe size? 7 or 7.5
21. Pets? Two adorable kitties, Sugar and Spice
22. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? I have an interview Friday, that's about as exciting as it gets right now lol!
23. What did you want to be when you were little? a mail lady believe it or not LOL!
24. How are you today? rather chipper considering...
25. What is your favorite candy? oh, Fred has me on a Three Musketeers kick lately!

No comments: