Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Work it out

Got this neat lil' icon from fellow blogger Emily and thought the premise was a good one. Since I, and many people I know, am on a constant quest for fitness, well-being, weight lose blah blah blah...I thought this might be an added motivation to keep at it, and stay accountable.
The idea is, you first steal this cute little icon and post once per week, or weekend, your fitness goals, successes, failures etc...
So here I go...
Successes:
a) I worked out 5 times this week for a minimum of 40 minutes
b) I ran a 1/2 mile at 6.0mph twice this week
c) I stayed within my calorie limit 5 out of 7 days this week
In need of progress:
a) I still had a bit of chocolate every day this week, even if it was a small amount I just seemed to need it...
b) I am still horribly dependant caffeine in the form of a coffee, diet pop, or an energy drink daily
c) While I increased my cardio this week I was a bit lax on my strength training, which I know is equally important

No comments: