Sunday, January 25, 2009

These boots were made for...

Very excited about my shoe steals this weekend, so I thought I'd share. Before heading to the movies to see Return of the Lycans, Fred and I had some time to spare so we popped into sketchers and saw these (above)- I of course fell in love because not only were they super cute but 60% off. Fred purchased them and we got him a new pair of work shoes for 50% off- awesome.
Then after lunch today we drove by Payless and, being in a shoe-whoring mood yet again, we popped in there and saw these for $10 !!!
Since I haven't bought myself anything in months I figured we could swing these. That's three pairs of shoes (including Freds) for under $60- good deals!

4 comments:

Lori Z said...

I love those boots!

Rachel L said...

I know, sexy huh? I seriously think Fred bought them hoping I would wear them, and only them lol!

Lori Z said...

Well, Valentine's Day is coming up ;o)

Andrea said...

Those black shoes are the same exact ones I got at Payless for $10.00!! you copy cat! LOL I know they fit like a slipper. I love them.