Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello Food Bloggers!!!


Well, of course anyone that really knows me knows I don't cook much; well really at all. I just don't like to. It takes too much time, too much preparation and I am well...just too impatient, especially when I'm hungry. However, this being said I greatly appreciate it when others love to cook, and especially when they cook for me ; )
Sometimes I get the urge to cook, but like most things, practice makes perfect and since I don't do it often...well you get the idea. I am the maid in the family I do the laundry, clean the house, minor sewing jobs etc...my husband is the cook. And as he, and some others I know, is always on the lookout for good GF (gluten free) recipes I found Katrina's Kitchen. A great resource for people who eat GF and cook GF for their children. Click the link above or the nifty icon to be taken to the site.

2 comments:

Katie said...

If you want some easy gluten free recipes check out my site!!

Katie

Andrea said...

FYI If you want something that you can have in your freezer thats easy and quick ,try Amy's Garden Vegetable Lasagna W/Rice Pasta. Its GF and usually can be found in the frozen health food section at your grocers. Its pretty yummy too. For those days when the husband isnt around to cook for you ! :-)