Friday, February 13, 2009

What's in your bag?

Ok, so taking this idea from Danielle's blog....after three hours of studying this fits the bill!!!

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. And whats in it? No cheating!
2. I want to know how much it costs. And this is not to judge. It is for entertainment purposes only. So, spill it. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.

This is my bag- It is a Jacklyn Smith, whoever the hell she is, and I got it at KMART...yes KMART. I am really more of a shoe-whore and rarely splurge on a new bag, seriously, I can carry the same bag for years and did! This is my first new bag since 2007...
Anyway, it was $11.oo on a 50% off clearance two days after Christmas. My husband helped me pick it out.
I love it because its cute and looks like it costs way more than it did!
Do I really need a reason to love it anyway? lol!

Now, what's inside the bag is way more interesting as I am known for carrying a lot of shit in my bag! The front zipper contains all the things I need to carry for my father; his insurance cards, credit card, ID, medical information etc... also in the front zipper happens to be a lock for the gym, some old photos and a pair of ear-rings I removed at the club a few weeks ago...
The tiny zipper inside contains emergency feminine products ; )
And on to the main compartment; a small planner, my RX pill case, my keys, cell phone, hand lotion, lip balm, lip gloss, some pens, hospital discharge orders, random work papers, clear nail polish, spare change, a huge black wallet with even more crap in that!
and...a face powder compact and small bottle of IB profen.

Come to think of it, I should really clean this thing out!!!

Alrighty, I tag...
Lori at Nothing Else Matters
Andrea at Rambling Thoughts
Rachel at Life as I know it...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

ok give me time on this...I am currently useing 3 purses at the moment...yea I dont know what the heck is wrong with me lately..usually way more organized..lol