Sunday, February 8, 2009

UGH!!!

I'm so frustrated with myself. I've been kicking ass, kicking my own ass literally with working out. Doing it 5 days a week...religiously, at a pretty high intensity. I never leave without putting in at least an hour. However, my will-power when it comes to food... sucks!!!
I am seriously like an addict, one small step of the wagon turns into an all-out binge! I can't just have a piece of chocolate- I have to have 6. I can't just have one bowl of ice cream...well you get the idea...
It is this fact no doubt that has left me at a plateau, silly me I thought you could actually make up for what you eat by burning calories at the gym...well in my case, you can't.
It takes far too long to take it off and far less time to put it on.
I guess that's it, no splurging allowed, not even a day.
It will be hard, but its what I gotta do I guess.
At least I tone up and build muscle quickly, I do have to say that is nice. After all I'd rather be larger and firm than skinny and flabby...

2 comments:

Rachel A said...

just stick with it, you'll get there.

Andrea said...

Just remember the goal is to be fit ,not miserable. And if you can kick ass at the gym an hour straight your doing great! You look beautiful !