Friday, February 20, 2009

So...I've decided....

SCREW THE SCALE!
I lost another inch in my waist and more off my hips and thighs this week...and I am back in my pre-honeymoon jeans...apparently the scale has temporarily lost its damn mind.
And...after Brit's encouragement- I got me a sexy new do !!! Long bangs and all : )
curly do and straight do
(so I was getting all this new hair growth around my crown and thought the long bang would be the perfact solution, and as I get older my hair is getting straighter...so viola...my new, big girl grown-up hair!)
Goal for next week: kick it up to 6 days a week and keep being fabulous!!!

6 comments:

Lori Z said...

A sexy new do? Can't wait to see it!

Rachel A said...

Can't wait to see your hair!!

LWLH said...

Get it girl!! Can't wait to see the hair pics!

Andrea said...

cute cut! like it

ThoughtsON said...

Nice hair!
Ya know, muscle weighs more than fat, so you are probably losing fat (and therefore inches) while gaining muscle weight. Yay for lost inches!

Rachel L said...

Thanks, yeah I know and I am sure I am building muscle- I don't mind hitting a plateau it would just be nice if it was closer to my goal. I just feel like I'm running in place...