Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week 5

Ok, so I've completed week 5 of my new years resolution and things are going ok- not great, not bad- but ok. Yes of course I'm talking about my weight.
Successes:
a) I worked out 5 days this week and ran 1/2 a mile three days
b) I included two days of moderate weight training to my workouts this week
c) I have not eaten chocolate in four days !!!
d) I replaced my pop with coffee which is a healthier option
e) I drank at least 5 glasses of water daily
Areas for improvement:
a) I hope to be able to stick to my diet better on the weekends, only allowing one day, not my usual two, for a calorie splurge
b) I hope to continue to avoid chocolate
c) I hope to finally break my damn plateau

5 week stats:
  • 8 lbs lost (I've been at the most horrible plateau for three weeks and really can't wait to break through...so annoying!!!)
  • 5 1/2 inches lost

2 comments:

Rachel A said...

congrats, it sounds like your doing great!

Andrea said...

You are doing really well. Thats alot of inches lost!