Friday, February 27, 2009

Finally....

What a week! Well I finally approached the "Big Boss Lady" about the possibility of full time employment and the type of work I want to do and she (after a long and wonderful discussion) said, "well we'll have to see what we can do to carve out a more permanent role for you in the University." OMG...I could have kissed the woman!!!
Now, I'm not going to get my hopes up too much until it actually happens but I feel like the tide might finally be starting to turn : )

In other awesome news I have finally, finally broken my dreaded weight plateau and hit the 10 pound mark! I know it may not seem like much but with my metabolism it is a huge milestone. And I really feel like the new change in diet it working for me. It hasn't been easy but with my husband's support and the amazing changes I've already noticed in my body I am super motivated and feeling great! I've been at the gym faithfully and lately have been doing one minute interval sprints at a 7.2 and my leg is holding up well...I finally feel like things are getting better and I am so happy.
Its about damn time!!!

3 comments:

LWLH said...

Good job girl & goof luck with the job!!

Andrea said...

GRATS!! Things just have to start turning around for you ,You have more than paid your dues!! You look
MAV-A-LOUS Dear!

Rachel A said...

how exciting! thats all very good news