Sunday, February 1, 2009

So, I'm getting old...

Last night I was out with my girl Courtney for a night of drinking, dancing and (not really) debauchery. It was a mutual friend, Kristina's, birthday and we went to Club 22 (Dino Ciccarelli's club). The club was cool, and played a mix of music- even threw in a little AC/DC and Def Leopard to my delight. But man, the cigarette smoke, smoke machine (why do they always have these at clubs?) and 4 drinks really did a number on me. I feel soooooo hung over today, and I was not even drunk. I am happy to say that my leg held up well despite the hours of dancing and the first ever outing with my new boots!- which were a huge hit by the way...
I guess its a good thing I have these outings rarely...how did I ever manage back-to-back nights in Canada when I was 19 ?!? Oh, that's right...I was 19.

2 comments:

Lori Z said...

I was wondering how that Club 22 place was. This is a really cute pic of you guys too.

Rachel L said...

thanks! its ok- big disco ball, lots of tools and skanky chicks like any club lol! BUT, it does have a good mix of music, not all bump and grind which I liked.