Thursday, December 4, 2008

8 IS GREAT!

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. House
2. Biggest Loser
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Fringe
5. Heroes
7. LA Ink
8. The Girls Next Door

8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Checked my e-mail
3. Made a doctors appointment
4. Picked up my dad's meds
5. Stopped by my dad's
6. Went to yoga
7. Watched House from Tuesday night
8. Snuggled with my hubby

8 Places I love to eat at:
1. Outback
2. Sy Thai
3. Ruby Tuesdays
4. PF Changs
5. GF Cucina's
6. Logans Steakhouse
7. Carrabba's
8. Abuelos

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Getting out of debt
2. Getting a new car
3. Having children
4. Losing weight
5. Getting a house
6. Finding a better job/second job
7. Taking a second honeymoon (without a hospital stay!)
8. Taking my mom on a cruise (she so deserves it!)

Bitch of the day: When what people say they'll do is not what they actually do. (Own your actions and stick to your word!)

Quote of the day: "I am about to bend over and let Wayne State kiss it!" ~Co-worker

No comments: