Monday, December 1, 2008

Okay, okay...so this might be a way of keeping a diary I'll actually use.

First of all the title of my blog is not some narcissistic way of telling everyone how beautiful I think I am...it is the title of my favorite movie, period.
So, moving on. While I dont know if I'll ever have the time to "blog" since some of my friends do it and it seems like fun...I thought I might have a go at it. I was never very good at keeping a journal, my ADD has me all excited about it at first, then I slowly lose interest and pretty soon I dont know where I've put the damn thing!
But, one day someone might want to know what was up with my life, and someday I might want to remember too, shall my memory begin to fade- so for those reasons I thought this might be worth trying.


Also, this will be a good place to post my bitch of the day and my quote of the day...I always have 'em and myspace just breeds waaaaaaaay too many sensative responses...LOL!


Bitch of the day: When people act as though you are being a huge pain in the ass because you are asking them to do their job!


Quote of the day: "You women win 99.9% of fights because you are mental terrorists, you are fucking brain ninjas!"

This quote compliments of Mr. Dane Cook...can we say yummy!!!

1 comment:

Rachel A said...

wooohooo welcome to blog land!!