Thursday, December 11, 2008

My favorite shows

My favorite shows. It's somewhat sad really, when Fred and I first started dating we never watched TV. We were waaaaay to into each other. I let all my old favorite shows simply fall out of existance. We would occasionally see a movie, and when we rented one we almost never got to the end of it ; )
Ahhhh, those days when love is fresh and new and sexy...well we're married now and coming up on 4 years of being together, I can't believe its been almost 4 years! Anyway, now we love some good TV! LOL! This is not too depressing though, we almost always cuddle while we watch : )
AH, "House" my favorite of the favorites!
I have this strange fascination with Hugh Laurie- I absolutely love him and find him extremely sexy in a skinny, British sort of way...he can lose the accent though...maybe it's really Greg House I love, not Hugh...sorry Hugh....


I think every ex-fatty, like me, loves the "Biggest Loser." The show really helps me stay on track with my weight and it motivates me. I almost always cry at the weigh-ins too...and maybe thats sensativity or maybe after losing 65 pounds myself I know what it feels like to know you are changing and saving your life, one pound at a time...its way more mental than physical...and I guess I just relate to the struggle...good TV.

No comments: