Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas 1 & 2

Every year my husband and I attend at least four or five Christmas parties for our families, we have my Dad's side, my Mom's side, my Step-Dad's side, my Husbands side and sometimes a Christmas party with some of our friends... it is great to see everyone...but sometimes it can be exhausting trying to cram it all in...lol!
Last weekend was Christmas #1 with my Dad's family (Saturday), this year we had the first Christmas party ever at our place! It was fun, a lot of preparation and clean-up, but everyone seemed to have a very good time! Unfortunately my father couldn't make it, he was in too much pain...maybe next year Dad...
Me and my favorite Elf, Alicia

The boys of the family
(and yes my cousin's shirt says: "Half Man, Half Horse"...sigh...)

And then we enjoyed Christmas #2 at my Step-Father's brothers house (Sunday). At the party I got to catch up with some of the family and take pictures of the newest additions, Zaren and Emily.


Quote of the day: There's nothing that can help you understand your beliefs more than trying to explain them to an inquisitive child.
~Frank A. Clark
The most hilarious thing I have heard in awhile, my husband text messages me to tell me that our friends daugther Emma (who is four) had decided on names for her new baby brother or sister due in June. If its a girl she wants to name her new sister, Sunshine Rainbow...and if its a boy...Hampster.

Bitch of the day: SNOW. 'Nuff said.

No comments: