Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 3 & 4

So our Christmas continues with Christmas Eve over my mother's with her side of the family and Christmas Day with Fred's family at his sister's house. It was nice being able to spend some time with my cousins, uncle, aunt and baby Amelie, she is getting so big and chubby so fast! I can't believe how much she's changed since last time I saw her! And of course there are new babies on Fred's side as well- so many new babies this year in the families! Ethan and Ashley are the newest additions on Fred's side. We had a ton of fun at his sisters, but with seven little ones running/crawling around we were happy to get back home where its quiet LOL!!!
Six month old Ethan, he's already trying to walk !!! And just about the sweetest lil' guy!!!


Little nine month old Ashley, so tiny...but very cute and sweet.


The coolest two year old around, my girl Gentry.

I've been realizing this year how very lucky I am to have such awesome in-laws. Fred's family is so caring, loving, accepting and supportive of me. His family has been more supportive, in many instances, than some members of my own family. I guess family comes in all shapes and sizes and its not always blood that bonds...its love.

Quote of the day: "Never underestimate the ability of a small group of people to change the world, for they are the only ones who ever have."

Bitch of the day: PMS. Such a horrible, horrible thing to have to put up with every single month...I swear I feel like throwing up, crying, killing someone and sleeping all at the same time!

No comments: