Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nature Photography

I've recently become interested in photography and have done some professional photography work. With the economy so bad right now, its a hard profession to get off the ground...but luckily I enjoy it equally as a hobby.

So in light of trying to stay positive- I've decided to play on my strengths.
(Warning- many photos to follow)

My favorite nature shots:
"Windmill of Oia" Greece 2008

"Weeping Willows" Michigan 2008

"Cannons" Greece 2008

"Heaven" Greece 2008

"The Cove"
Ford's Cove, Saint Clair Shores Michigan- 2008

"A Touch of Pink" Michigan 2008

"Goose"
Ford's Cove- Saint Clair Shores, Michigan 2008

"Pink" 2008

"Bird"
Bay of Thirrisa- Greece 2008

"Sky"Greece 2008

"Yellow Sun" Greece 2008

1 comment:

Rachel A said...

you know I love the pink picture!! I think it might be one of my favorites!